The measure covers all kinds of inormal planning documents for the improvement of land management in order to counteract dangerous phenomena of soil erosion and surface runoff in risk areas or minimise their effects (e.g. natural retention programs, urban adaptation plans for climate change, etc.). All regulations aim at determining directions of proceedings to reduce the occurrence of risk.
Check out the RAINMAN good practice examples:
- Participative development of a concept for heavy rain risk reduction and sustainable soil management at Poisenbach slopes (rural conditions), DE
- Participative development of a concept for heavy rain risk reduction and sustainable soil management, DE
- Project Climate Change Adaptation Plans in 44 Polish Cities (Urban Adaptation Plans – UAP), PL
- Flood protection measures Ledenice – furrow and bypass channel, CZ
- Flood protection measures Ledenice – other measures, CZ